Buckerell Lodge Hotel lies within its own extensive grounds and yet is just one mile from the heart of Exeter, providing the perfect combination of peace and seclusion with the convenient city access and within close proximity to Exeter Airport. Guests will also appreciate the nearby charms of Dartmoor and the area’s lovely beaches, which are less than thirty minutes drive away.
The hotel’s location and beautifully-appointed amenities which were refurbished in November 2005, make it an ideal venue for a range of events including meetings and conferences, private dining and formal receptions. The hotel is licensed for weddings and its beautifully landscaped gardens and excellent culinary reputation also make it a perfect venue for a memorable day.
Buckerell Lodge Hotel, Exeter's leading conference hotel is ideally situated for meetings, seminars and social entertaining with versatile meeting rooms and flexible delegate packages to suit. Delegates can enjoy summer barbeque style buffet lunches and book off-site activities such a quad-biking and paintballing to clear the mind between sessions.
The Buckerell Suite is an elegant self contained, regency style function room employing a predominantly green and gold colour scheme with contemporary pale scumbled finishes to the walls and ceilings. It has the capacity to accommodate up to 80 delegates and has a raised stage, ideal for shows and exhibitions. Climate control and Wi-Fi connectivity is in place.
The Garden Suite has a 42" wall-mounted plasma screen with wireless or wired powerpoint functionality and can accommodate up to 50 delegates theatre-style. It is self-contained with two syndicate rooms above, toilet facilities (including Wheelchair-accessible) and double-doors leading out to its own garden with great views of the pond and frisky wildlife! Climate control and Wi-Fi connectivity is also in place.
The Fortescue Suite, located on the ground floor, also has a 42" wall-mounted plasma screen with wireless or wired powerpoint functionality and features French-windows giving access to the landscaped gardens and is perfect for al fresco coffee breaks or for using in conjunction with the Topsham and/or Buckerell Suite. Climate control and Wi-Fi connectivity is in place.
The Topsham Suite is a small, light and airy room used for small board meetings up to 10 or theatre style up to 15. It has climate control and Wi-Fi connectivity.
There are two Syndicate rooms which can be used in conjunction with the Garden suite or are available on their own as bolt-holes or for interviewing. Prices start at an hourly rate up to a weekly rate. Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The hotel has 54 well appointed bedrooms, comfortably furnished in a contemporary style and decorated with artworks and natural tones.
- Buckerell Lodge Hotel, Exeter's leading conference hotel is ideally situated for meetings, seminars and social entertaining with versatile meeting rooms and flexible delegate packages to suit.
- The Buckerell Lodge Hotel has a local reputation for providing memorable dining events such as retirement celebrations, birthday parties, christenings and almost any other family or business gathering.
- Veitch's Restaurant offers a more formal dining experience and has a reputation for excellence. Here, within splendid wood panelled surroundings the menu regularly features local dishes as well as our chef's specialities, using seasonal ingredients.
- Buckerell Lodge has banqueting suites suitable for a variety of wedding celebrations, from the more intimate of ten or more, right up to the larger reception of 80 people. Buckerell Lodge Hotel is surrounded by four acres of landscaped gardens.